BATON ROUGE, La.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Notice is hereby given that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of Louisiana Achievement Charter Academies at 11 a.m. on Monday, April 26, 2021 by video/teleconference.
Pursuant to emergency proclamation 30 JCE 2020 and Act No. 302 of the 2020 Legislative Session, Louisiana Achievement Charter Academies, certifies that it must conduct the meeting scheduled for April 26, 2021 via video conference/conference call or the Board will otherwise be unable to operate due to quorum requirements. The meeting agenda is limited to one or more of the following:
Matters that are directly related to the charter school’s response to the disaster or emergency and are critical to the health, safety, or welfare of the public.
Matters that if they are delayed will cause curtailment of vital public services or severe economic dislocation and hardship.
Matters that are critical to continuation of the business of the charter school and that are not able to be postponed to a meeting held in accordance with the other provisions of this Chapter due to a legal requirement or other deadline that cannot be postponed or delayed by the public body.
Board meetings shall be held in this manner during the pendency of this emergency.
To join the meeting by video:
Meeting ID: 850 0694 3659
To join via phone:
1) Dial: 1-646-876-9923
2) Enter Meeting ID: 850 0694 3659
Monday, April 26, 2021
Walter Morales, President
Anthony Jackson, Vice President
Tabitha Bell, Secretary
Alisa Ross, Director
Derrick Wesley, Director
Dione Davis, Director
Trayvean Scott, Director
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance at a public meeting of Louisiana Achievement Charter Academies, please contact Andrew Gayle at 616-260-7617 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org describing the assistance that is necessary.
**Public comments may be submitted electronically prior to or during the meeting to email@example.com
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- PUBLIC COMMENT**
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
- Interim Assessment Report
- Board Fund Report
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Principal Report
- 2021-2022 Parent and Student Handbook
- Proposed 2021-2022 Board Calendar
- 2020-2021 Board Satisfaction Survey
- Budget – Recreation and Recognition
- Approval of the March 22, 2021 Board Meeting Minutes
- Reappointment of Walter Morales to Serve an Additional Board Term of Three Years to Expire in June of 2024
- Reappointment of Derrick Wesley to Serve an Additional Board Term of Three Years to Expire in June of 2024
- Approval of the 2021-2022 Parent and Student Handbook
- BOARD DEVELOPMENT
- ETHICS TRAINING
- PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
Andrew Gayle, 616-260-7617